Destiny

Destiny
Destiny...what is destiny?.A dream or the nightmare which is going to be true or some series of dots of actions from past and present leading towards future?..Do you think destiny is some supernatural plan of your life or it's some kind of script written by Allah even before your birth?...
There are many more questions about destiny some people believes it so firmly and similarly some people don't give it that much importance ,there is also another moderate class of people who believes in destiny and planning of life both.I belong to this third category.I am firm believer of destiny.Whenever I try to do something so that I want it to happen for sure and if still remains undone then here I take it as a message from destiny that no this work is not gona happen at all.In the same way often I declared some deeds almost impossible, I gave up...left the battle but surprisingly that thing happens even with out my much effort here I'am again convinced by the power of destiny.
Destiny is some thing like pre-written.It surely exists.Mola Imam Ali(A.S) said ," I recognized My Allah by my broken/unsuccessful plans(Maine apne erado k totnay se apnay Rab ko Pehchana)." No doubt this saying by Imam (A.S) is confirming the existence of destiny.Allah's will for you is your destiny.Allah have already taken some decisions for you.I have experienced it myself and so you too...Like I after doing my ICS I was so exhausted that I was thinking to quit as Science student and continue my studies as Arts pupil but My dad became the source of destiny's execution beside all my insist for taking arts he enrolled me in BSCS 4 years program and then I have to go to attend the classes.That was destiny that I have to be a computer professional instead of arts subject lecturer or something like that.If my dad agreed with my decision then the scenario would be much different but that was the call of destiny.In the same way before completing my education I used to dream about my dream job.I had many requirements that I should be having more then enough salary, a well furnished office , corpora-ting colleagues ,extra bonus etc but here I was hired in my school in a very quick and unexpected way that I myself was amazed of destiny's haste in that matter.I admit that in the beginning I dint liked my new job since it was completely opposite of my dream job.I blamed myself for not planning well but I am once again knocked out by my good destiny. I soon realized that the national organisation I am hired in, is the only place where I can not only work but learn and serve the nation too.Soon I realized that working with great people,old teachers and meeting each class of my nation is the only opportunity not for learning and life time lessons but to serve the nation and make a notable contribution.I am happy that my destiny so far has been very kind to me (Masha Allah ).It lets me meet great people to learn , bad people to experience and an opportunity to serve.
At last I would like to say that though Destiny is pre-writtern but it can be re-written by your honest and deep prayers. Assumption is  best in matter of destiny.Since In Holy Quran it's said that whatever you have assumed  ,we will give you the same.Destiny and GUMAN have deep links with each other.Guman for best,Pray more  and surrender yourself to Allah's will and you will see that your destiny will shower utmost happiness on you Insha Allah...Have A Happy Destiny....!!!

Comments

Popular Posts