I am Here my Lord O Husain (A.S)


I am here my lord O Husain (A.S)
I am here to mourn you
I am here to pay my respect to you and your innocent family…

You sacrificed to save our “Deen” and “Akhirah”
Your family completed the history of obedience and altruism
They are the guidance for a sinner like me

I am here my lord O Husain (A.S)…
Looking for you in every remembrance service
My lord! I am searching for you in every commemoration
I try to find you in “Mulana’s” homage words

O Husain (A.S)! I cry for you and beat my chest
I can’t forget how brutally you were martyred…

My lord! I am here to realize how far you were from your home
Alone and thirsty in a stranger’s land of the Karbala

O Husain (A.S)! Water reminds me of you
My lord! It takes me back to your family’s dry pale lips

O Husain (A.S)! My lord, I now think of your baby child Asghar (A.S)
He was six months old and thirsty
Yearning for milk or at least a drop of water
He was smacked by an arrow on his little throat

O Husain (A.S)! I want to go blind by crying for you…
I find no words to express my displeasure
I curse your enemies and killers forever

My lord! O Husain (A.S) accept my sympathy
Give me peace and courage to follow you

My lord! O Husain(A.S) I am here
I am here to mourn you
I am here to pay my respect to you and your innocent family…










Comments

  1. Mashallah, laudable attempt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nadia..Keep Visiting the blog for latest readings. God Bless..

      Delete

Post a Comment

*****

Popular Posts