No Name

I don't know 
What happened to me ?
I was very fine and so happy ...

I was running in the rain and my beloved with me..
I was touching beautiful rainbow 
And riding the winds...

I was good at eating 
An sleeping a comfortable sleep ..
I loved to dress up 
And make up ..

My days were brighter and
nights were kind and calm..

I don't know what happened to me ?
Now it seems like someone hold 
Tightly my innocent heart...
Like I am breathing very hard...

My mind left working ..
It seems like dying..

My lips start stammer when I speak..
Like the words are un loyal to
Them..

My whole body pains..
I don't feel like eating...
I don't feel like going around..

My heart is sad ..
It's depressed and alarmed...

I am scattered in pieces...
So alone and so cold....
Setting alone in my room ..
Having sleepless nights..
I barely smile ...

The pain now seems unbearable..
I want to sleep ...
I want to walk on the beach...
I want to cry in the rain...
I want to run away to the
mountains..
Where no one could ever find me..

O God! snatch my memory..
Give me back my happiness ...
The peace which you taken away..

Comments

Popular Posts