The Kangaroos country through my eyes

Let me tell you some of my observations about this beautiful country. When I arrived In Australia I was expecting huge buildings and lots of shining shopping malls in my way but when I reached my home I was astonished to see that Its just like another Islamabad. Those glossy and huge buildings we see on TV exists but in the “city” area only.
The city is a commercial area with shopping malls, offices and a few very expensive residential commercial buildings. Other then city other areas are residential. Residential areas are very clean, green and very quite. It’s away from hustle and bustle of the city life. I have visited the city twice and let me tell you its really beautiful, modern and glamorous. It’s exactly the same as we residents of third world expects. I have been to apple store and Target the supper store. Visiting any Apple outlet was my dream. There is a panel known as “ Genius Bar”. Once you take your Apple product to Apple store they just solve it like magic. These personals are trained in troubleshooting for Apple products. So if you are having trouble with your apple product just take it to the “G” people. They are very polite and helpful. Seeing the environment and the interesting nature of work, for a second I thought it’s very good to get a job here. It better for computer graduate to work at Apple store at the entry level of his career.
Have you seen the “Twilight” series last movie? . One of its scenes really fascinates me when Bella gets married to Edward. The ceremony is held in a forest. Bella wearing a white dress and Edward looking great with black suit, I witnessed the same style of wedding ceremony while visiting the Perth National Park. It’s also known as Kangaroo’s park. A marriage ceremony was held, with the same twilight arrangement. The bride and the groom both were very gorgeous and handsome respectively. The Live music at the background was so heart touching. The whole atmosphere was so romantic that for a moment it felt like a garden in the Heaven.
More experiences are on the way, Australia by the eye of a Pakistani.
The Target Shopping Mall- My favourite 

Australian Wedding very beautiful

The G Bar at Apple store Perth

The Kangaroos in National Park Perth

Want to paint your house? Hire Maxdeco Painting contractor! The best in Perth. Call 0404899778.







Comments

  1. By reading this, for seconds I thought I m over there there seeing all this stuff with my eyes. The point is that the way you express your experience is just amazing....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

*****

Popular Posts