The problem.........

I see many problems around me when I analyze them I found them very serious and terrible.I Used to think what will happen If I don't succeed against these problems ???And what will other think if I fail??What about the Expectations people have???.In thinking all these I always forget that I am not thinking about the problems but about the scenario which i will have to face after failure I can say I think on results before solving any problem and off course this approach sometimes led me to severe difficulties.No doubt I am a human a normal Human being I love facilities and easy going life and i hate troubles and any mishap in my life .Some times i think that my this NORMAL attitude towards life has just kept me away from many new experience which benefits other but for me they remained always a RISK.Like I would like to give Example of Leadership in the University no doubt I like Leadership and above all I find myself a perfect leader to lead but what happens to me in University??before passing any Leader type statement or initiating anything before class i used to think in very selfish manner like i think Oh my God !if i initiate any move against my teacher who not pays attention to our class dedicatory then she will deduct my marks as a avenge.In other case when I want to give direction to class one thought keep me away from doing so is the emotions I think others also have right to say so I should keep mam in order to give them opportunity.....last but not the Least is the Matter of responsibility like a leader have to be responsible enough to sacrifice and to take responsibility of what he has done....And that's the Last point where my feet sticks to ground!!!
In my view,Leadership is very easy ,every one can be a leader ,every one can decide and implement but for this one should be ready to bear the loss along with Success.Even in every field of life or any decision making phase one have to considerate on the Strategy of solving the problem rather then thinking of bad results....Its quite funny that being resident of all these problems I am advising but its true that in pretend to advise you I am just talking with myself.....

Hope you like my "SELF TALK"!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Saima

Comments

Popular Posts