The sense of Accomplishment

It feels sometimes very funny that whatever I do, I do it for satisfaction of my self,weather it is studies ,weather it is writing article .weather it is getting good marks ,weather it is behaving well with others and above all caring about emotions of people around me .when I think about my life i find that i do not need to please anyone .I don't need to admire someone .I do not need to take care of anyone because even I am thrown in to desert all alone still I can make my own world out there,then why to make some one happy ????why to take care of people around you???its just because this things satisfies me that yes,my life is not only mine .My life will be useful If I can help people .My conscience do not allow me to work only for myself.It feels me very bad when i come to know that I can help a person but I am not doing so because I don't have time.Helping others ,doing good and looking after those who need you often tied you in many chains,hence associating yourself with others happiness sometimes decreases your own Independence but this sacrifice is nothing in front of spiritual happiness you will have.....Its Good to help other but we should remember one thing that you are good but do the world is also holy like you??? no not all.So,be careful in even helping because someone can take benefit of your "helping" intension and may take you in danger zone....
Dear readers! Life and above all we ourselves are full of diversities so don't Generalize your whole life with only one formula...See what is needed? but WHERE??the Accurate specification of WHERE can avoid many problems....

Ending the blog on this notes that May we help all the people around us who are really in need of it....!


Regards,

Saima

Comments

Popular Posts