Mother's Day and My mom!

Like most of the people I don't believe in expressing my love to my family and dear ones on special international days but for the sake of celebrating love and affection with dearly relations I prefer to celebrate these days.Talking about mother day is like acknowledging my mom's best services "formally" once in a year.
My mom  is not only my mom but my friend too.She is one of my best friends who knows me very very well ,who cherishes me on my success and criticise me whenever I am wrong.Since I am the only daughter  of my mom,so she tried to full fill my emotional needs by playing the role of a sister too.
On mother's day I have seen that people presents gifts to their moms.I believe that if you want to acknowledge someone and especially their love and if it's your mom then the gift should be of same level since I love to write and my words are the most precious "things" for me so every mother's day I used to write something for my mom and then present it to the most inspirational lady of my life.I guess my gift of words is the valuable present ever I can give to someone.So I would like to write some lines for her.An extract from my sweet memories with her.
My mom is not educated but she always emphasised on our education.
She always encouraged me on my academic achievements. She is the woman who have the deepest urge to learn for her children.I remember when I was in primary and my dad used to taught me then there my mom used to attend my homework.She quoted," I learnt English alphabets when Saima's dad used to help her in homework". I am proud that today my mom can spell words and pronounce it too.She frequently asks me about what I learnt and whenever I share something new with her she becomes happy that her daughter is groomed so much that now she is able to tell her something that she never knew before. I feel really proud and satisfied when ever I become the cause of happiness for my parents and particularly my mom. 
One of the earliest things my mom taught me was respecting myself.She always told me that you are precious. You are made for good.Don't ever waste your time in silly doings and for people who really don't deserve your affection and friendship.You can imagine her love for us that she even loves our friends and in the same way really hates those who teases her children.As a typical hazaragi woman her remarks about her children's not "good" contacts are really amazing and off course loving. 
Last but not the least I feel really glad when sometimes my mom behaves like the girl of my own age.She teases me, praises me and makes fun of silly things I ever done.All my life I have not made a best friend since my mom was always there to full fill that space.
Not only my mom but all the mothers in the world are best.Their chit chat, their kind and loving presence makes home ," the home" in real means.May our parents  have long and blessed lives.May their presence be always cherishing and supporting for us.May we be the children who becomes the symbol of pride for their parents.Aameen.Love You mom.....Happy Mother's Day....

Comments

Popular Posts