The dynamic Tanzeem Leadership Task force




Tanzeem Nasle Nau Hzara Mughal is one of the oldest national organisation which have great contributions for Hazara nation.If I name them seperately then it will take alot of time and space.Get the idea by this line that a book is required to writtern on its histroy and services and the hardships they faced during.
I had been writing for Tanzeem magazines for long time.Its another long story.In recent days due to tight schedule,a break encountered in my writing journey with tanzeem.Its thier greatness that they still invite us and wish to take our ideas.Its one of examples "happened" today.The Tanzeem leadership Task force organised a condolence reference on the Eid day Bomb blast on.All the members and friends of Tanzeem nasle nau Hazara were invited.They approved a resolution of condemn upon bomb blast and fatiha was offered for Shohada.After that 3 out of 7 members of Tanzeem Leadership task force addressed the ordinance and state their performance till date.Its was great experience listening to them.It seemed that a big organisation's pulse has been handed over to couple of young talented ladies who I hope definitely have the ability to lead and contribute.The atmosphere,the people and talks were really informative and just caught my attention.I came to know that Tanzeem leadership task force is finding,re-organizing the records of Tanzeem and its members.I am sure once the data is managed and converted into the information then utilizing them will be much easier.I also came to know that these 7 ladies work from 9 am to 6 pm daily on 12000/= Rs per month salary.Its very good to hear that Tanzeem is investing much in getting the things in to order and forming new batch of talented members to lead in a better way.No doubt spending 9 am to 6 pm working is not an easier task for hazara women but members of this task force is doing so and their contribution will be remembered.I was told that this Task force managed the yearly Eid mela too.They not only managed it but did public relationing too.I see it as nice idea for convincing people,removing their negative perception about Tanzeem and getting them in to the "pact".Moreover another seminar is going to be held on 11 sept,2011 for further extending the public contact phase.The whole gathering took place very well.At last a young lady came to me and ask about my suggestions ,the program was so perfect that I dint feel need of giving any suggestion at the moment but yeah when she asked me about my membership status ,I told her about my Pending and "once upon a time" submitted membership form.I felt very glad that the young lady took my number and promised to take notice.Her seriousness and urge to do her best was appreciable.I would be glad if i hear from her again else i have no problem attending the beautiful and thought provoking ,fruitful gatherings as friend of Tanzeem ,observer and a writer.
Last but not the least,its matter of pride for us that Hazara sisters are playing role at their best on Tanzeem leadership task force.We should appreciate Tanzeem for giving women their just role in building and serving nation.I must congratulate Tanzeem Nasle Nau Hazara Mughal's Chairman Honourable Mr.Ghulam Ali Haideri for initiating this forum.looking forward for great achievements.Thumbs up for Tanzeem and the leadership task force.

Comments

Popular Posts