The Charm of Simple Life..

Some people think that life is really very complex, some think that it is easy but though they don't have the guts to make it easy.Yeah making life easy has its own complexities. Like Here If I like someone I will make thousands of excuses and many of reservations not to let know that person about my interest in them.In the same way If I hate someone I will curse myself by thinking of them but I will be hesitating in resolving the issues with them.Our calculations,our reservations,our those little dirty games makes life hell really.We should take life in a very easy and straight manner.If we like someone we should let them know,we should praise them.Similarly if we hate someone then we should dare to step first and resolve our issues with patient negotiations.
Once the an anonymous said," I have grew a forest of thoughts in my mind.It is too dark that I myself is afraid to enter in".Thinking is a good thing but making hell of thoughts and if and buts in your mind will make life much harder to live.I have seen people who are worried and sad always.These people keep thinking about people and they keep calculating their actions and its reactions.This makes them lose the present happiness.Their Manipulative personality makes them psycho.It affects their health and their relations.I have read somewhere that the power is to control your thoughts.
Make the life simple.Smile ,share and Love.Remove the hatred and jealousies ,if you can't remove then at least find a good way to express them out.Make your heart feel light and clean.Make the life simple! Be expressive instead of Manipulative...That's the real charm life..:)

Comments

Popular Posts