Days of BEING FREE

I got free in January after 4 years of long academic Session at University.It was great first that yes we got free now we can enjoy our lives.We will re-live those moments which were left unnoticed at days of our high tense days at University.First week,second week and third week of Being free taught me the importance of doing something and keeping yourself engage.yes, when I got nothing to do it was just like "becoming rusty".It simply means losing your self confidence,your courage,your energy boost to do something extra ordinary.So not to become rusty and to be in practice I re-started writing my diary.I wrote many articles for the first magazine I used to write in yeah Mehfil Chil Dukhtaran(now it's merched in Awaz nasle nau Newspaper and published weekly) but believe me I didn't find the courage to send it since I found them extremely out of practice writer's articles though I have been writing for on-line magazines in days of my absence but writing for on-line readers and for a newspaper's magazine are 2 different things, but yeah my practice is on peak.I hope one day I will be able to write again in my writing career's "birth place".
When a person is free when he got nothing to think or worry about then its the ideal time when old times visits you.We think about old time,old people.Things we done and things which remained undone.Sometimes you feel proud and sometimes regrets welcomes you.That's why I say that a mind should never be kept free.It should do something continuously to function well else frustrations and stress are the cause of being free.Time to write one of my on-line Articles now.I will be reviving my blogger Activities once again since I HATE BEING FREE..:)

Comments

Popular Posts