Getting Back to the Track!

Getting back to tracks is not always easy. It requires much more effort, focus and time. I used to write on this blog regularly two years ago. Yes, two years. Lots of things have changed and I am sure I am also. Getting back to my story, I would like to mention that I was an avid reader and a regular writer. But, when the battles of life occupies you and when you have to survive at any cost than it becomes very difficult to keep on focusing and writing. After two years I think this is the time where finally my mind is at peace and it is starting to focus on something I really loved that is writing. Well reading comes second but with my little one it seems like a dream to lay down and read my favourite book. But, we will see, we will see when this happens again. I will keep it short today as running, after you have learned to walk again is quite risky. So I am walking slowly today. I am giving my mind time to focus and think. My fingers to run again all over the keyboard like a passionate runner. For the time being I will try to write weekly on Fridays. But, I can also jump in the middle of the week with some interesting idea and my thoughts on it. I hope you will enjoy my blogposts just you did years ago. Have a nice read.

Comments

Popular Posts