A forgotten leader !

Nor it's his birth anniversary nor its the day when he stepped down as president or chief of Army staff but I am here to share some of my feelings as proud Pakistani for the forgotten leader , a dictator for some ..
Though general Musharraf was a dictator in fact a dictator cum democratic leader . He was a strict dictator in many ways and in the same way a democratic leader in numerous other aspects .
He invested a great deal of money in education sector ..he was against extremism but despite all his efforts he was unable to control this evil .
He was clearly a honest man with no corruption stains .. He was to some
Extent mr . Clean of Pakistan . No one
Till now can prove any corruption claims against him ...
After his clashes with ifthikhar chaudray and the judiciary activism and
Benazir 's assassination his position in Pakistani politics went really weak .
It was 18 August, 2009 when he resigned i was in university . A friend of mine told me about it .. I become really grieved since I saw him as strong wall against all enemies of Pakistan since I was a little girl studying in primary . I got many messages from friends and relatives expressing
Sadness over his departure ..that time
I learned a lesson which tells that in
Pakistan a leader even loved by people can be out thrown if he don't play his cards well .
I Heard his farewell speech to nation.. It was heart touching , appealing , sad and a voice from heart broken leader ... I cried and from that day onwards I left taking any interest in Pakistan 's politics anymore since there was no wall to trust on and to hope for ... !!

Comments

Popular Posts