I miss those times!!

I have not seen your face for long,
7 days isn't it so long ?
I don't know what you are up to ?
It's been days i have not heard of you ....
That's why the days seems dull...
There is no taste in food..
No melody in songs...
No colors in rainbow ..
No romance in rain...
I miss you
I feel it a hundred times ...
I love you
I believe it for life times...
When we first met,
The days were beautiful...
Felt like a whole new world..
We used to talk every day..
Knowing you and falling for you
Is amazing...
It's like finding the one whose made
For me....
I grew a tree of love in my heart
In a very short time..
You are a blessing..
A gift from God ..
Coming to know that you love me too
I am cherished.. Living my life in a moment..
I have not forget your praise for
My smile...
The days were just like a Barbie
With her prince ...
Then you got busy...
I felt alone...
Alone like a injured bird ...
Like Cinderella after brief
Magical night !!
I miss your kind face..
The talks we used to have ...
The silly jokes we used to crack .,
The long chats which were unknown
To time boundaries!!!
I miss them...
I miss them all...
Please come back...
Come back soon !!

Comments

Popular Posts