Let's be friends!!

Can we be friends ?
I don't know what friendship is ?
But if laughing with you
Talking to you
If desiring to meet you again is
Friendship then yes, you are my friend..
If you feel content over my happiness
If my cries makes you cry
And my giggles makes you smile
Then you are my friend...
If you stand with me in hardest ..
If you know what I need then
You are my friend !!
If I talk to you with out caring,
How I look ?
If I can talk to you non stop and
Insanely
Then you are my friend..
Love comes a state later ...
For loving , first we have to be good
Friends ...
Sharing and caring is all about...
Lets hold each others hand..
Friendship is shine of love..
Forming a golden Bond , the un breakable one..
Lets be friends...
A first step leading,
To be lovers!!!

Comments

Popular Posts