The Days at Home- Blessing or becoming an Evil ?

There is a proverb in Pakistan that an empty head is evil 's residence and no doubt i am desperately trying not to become an evil. After fading up from my busy job as IT Incharge and web developer , I resigned. The first month at home was like a enjoyable holiday. I ate high calorie food, met my friends and relatives, did my shopping which was interesting as that of continuous coding.Especially when a girl shops for her own house it feels like the sun is more brighter. I felt that too. After that I started to do home chores, taking most responsibilities at house,it was not only an activity but a practice session too for my future life, i think you got it right what I mean by future life :)).
Cooking experience was good like I got to know that never mix egg and noodles in order to cook a "master piece" . I also learnt that never add garlic in egg since it will turn into an alien food really. I experienced how to cook a perfect curry?
It all went well. Today after two months of leaving my job i have lots of cooking experience, badminton champion at home ground, a regular blogger.
Interestingly I have developed a interest in gadgets like iPhone and iPad. they are dearer to me since it reminds me of someone special in my life and it have some great functionality too.As a computer nerd by profession I keep examining how these amazing gadgets works? The App Store has amazing apps on every problem.
I am seriously taking it into consideration to make an iPhone app. iPhone app in what ? The idea is still to come, yup you can help too.
The days at home taught me another awesome fact that when you are busy at work, messages on cellphone and email box seems a burden since you are consumed and have no time to reply them but when you have time to communicate cellphone stopped ringing and you got almost no mails from friends and family.
I don't know weather I got lots of time to wait or the messages are just having a brake? What ever it is ,as Newton I have sorted out a theory telling that the number of messages is inversely proportional to free time you have. More free time causes lesser messages and vice versa.
So my dear readers !! Make most of your free time. As our dear imam Hazrat Ali (A.S) said " take your free time as blessing." Invest every minute in learning and rejoicing yourself.
Have a happy free time blessing ..

Note this piece is for girls and guys free at home now...!! :D

Comments

Popular Posts