The decision of time...

As I was young i always thought that everything weather good or bad is in my hands.I can make my sauces and I can fail myself.I can neglect someone then on other hand I can present my utmost sincerity for someone else.But TIME told me that I was wrong.Some decisions are taken by time and also enforced by time.Lets start from our birth ,we cant select our birth date and hence we cant select our Star.your name is also out of your command like Your parent gives u the name of their choice.At which age u will be going to school it is also decided by time but not by you.At which age will u complete your degree????what will be the circumstances during Ur academic life???that are also undecided and hence decided by time.In the same way who will be your spouse ???is also decided by time and above all the time of death is also decided by time.
In my view time is just an open challenger like time just keep challenges infront of you and then you have to play your "CARDS" and hence we can say that the most successful person is whom just plays his cards well against the race of time.TIME is sometimes very kind because it lets u meet different lovely people in your journey of life.You make many friends in mean while you meet someone special who will be with you through out the life.Time gives you new relations new passions along with it. But Time is also very cruel since it snatches some of your loved ones .your parents ,your grand parents and the ones you are inspired alot from.Time takes away your health ,your beauty .The beautiful face of teenage ,the attractiveness and smartness of youth are all gone with time .Hence its time which decides our lives.
If you understand the time and its decisions it means you got the real meaning of Luck .
So Always try to see the time.Keep an eye on the cards of time and take the best decision then I hope one can be successful in race of time and a winner in challenges of time.

Comments

  1. The author is very right the childhood has its beauty and we can not forget it....................!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

*****

Popular Posts