I want to tell you something...!

I want to tell you 
Something today ...
Something that you had never heard 
Before..
It's the story of my love for you
The fantasy I have with you 
When I wake up in the 
Morning ..
I wana see you
You are away but I have your
Snap shot ...
I put my eyes on it
And meet you in that way...
Every day in a loving way ...
Then I get busy with work 
I meet people every day 
When I get tired and 
Want to lean ....
I close my eyes and think of you ...
When I reach home 
And it's time to relax 
I miss you and send you a text..
Feeling my side is void with out you...
The distance between us is 
7 seas ...
I pray to see you soon ...
To fill my side..
To hold my hands ..
And then here comes the night
I prepare to sleep..
 I see your picture ...
Thinking of us ,I fall asleep ....

I want to tell you 
Something today ...
Something that you had never heard 
Before.

Follow us @SaimaBM

Comments

Popular Posts