My dream

On the night of twin bomb blasts claiming 100 innocent lives and leaving 150 injured ,at ALAMDAR road Quetta, i got asleep While watching the news full of bomb blasts footage , I dreamt of something really strange and symbolically representing my innocent nations worst situation . I saw a barren land which was dark . I saw clouds of smoke and some flames of fire . I was wondering thinking that a bomb blast is occurred. In the meanwhile I saw some people who were sitting on the roof of a huge building . I reached to them . The people sitting on the roof were from my nation but their hair was red . They were frightened , so worried. Their tears were dried and still on their rough cheeks.
I asked them why are you sitting up here ?
They replied me without uttering a single word . They moved their head in negative
And started shivering with fear .
They moaned and I got a signal in my head getting their answer. They
Conveyed that they can't come down . If they put their feet on the ground they will be killed brutally .
I was in grief by knowing their fear .
I was going to back them up and wipe their tears but I wake up with the message tone ... I got up and thought upon my dream . I realised that that was not a dream but a reality we are currently living in , unfortunately .

Follow us @SaimaBM

Comments

  1. Sometime things turn so much bad and horrible to stand with. I had the same feelings which are too sensitive to carry with. I wish the situation goes well around the corner and God Bless You

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

*****

Popular Posts