Between the coffins (Part-3)

The day was so off the color when I woke up . I could hear the slogan rising voices of thousands of people at ALAMDAR road who was on sit in protest for their loved ones.My dad said its decided by leaders that the dead bodies of martyred nation men will not be buried , a sit in protest will be held until or unless demands of hazara nation is not fulfilled . The demands included removal of CM and his cabinet , handing over of province ruling to army.After having my breakfast and house hold chores me and my mother joined the female protesters . The arrangements were so good . A teenage girl from girls scouts searched our bag as security . We sit on the road which was having a thin sheet used as facilitation for protesters . I was quite . I was observing the things going on . I was glad to see that there were many women gathered for protest . They were belonging to different circles of society . Some were well off and some were poor. Some of them were educated , some were just literate .they were having their children with them . Those children were really cute . Eating and playing around
Their moms. They were unaware that what's going on ? , but the amazing thing is that they were contributing to their bloodless future by participating in the protest .The women in the protest were of every age group . All of them were determined and symbols of bravery.
An old women sitting beside me told me that she is willing to sit here for weeks . It's the only chance to save our jawans from brutal deaths . She said its now or never . Enough is enough and we will not go home until the murderers of our sons are not brought in to justice . Another woman whom seemed middle aged and educated was sharing her views too . She said one of CMH 's brigadier doctor is my son's friend , he said that his shoulders are tired in stitching the wounds of Injured hazara nation men . She cursed the murderers and I saw her wet red eyes . She further said that 25 people are missing after bomb blasts . Their remains are found in sanitary and trees . God knows she has seen it herself or just commenting in emotions but after knowing the volume of blast there was something in it to believe .
It was lunch time I saw ,from nearby imam bargah biryani was distributed among protestors along with juice can and a piece of bread . I got up to leave for home since those food were more needed by consistent protestors as compare to 2 , 3 hours visitors like us .
It was evening when I again joined the protest . This time I took my camera with me . I was in search of perfect shots covering the whole event. I went in front rows , stood up and photographed , I made a video when sky touching
Salogans were raised of ya Ali Madad A.S, labaik ya Hussain A.S , labaik ya mehdi A.S.
I felt so proud belonging to this nation whose women is so aware and determined to solve one of the biggest challenges of the nation , hazara nation is lucky to have such moms , such sisters , our future will be bright insha Allah .
While I was taking photos some other women also got in to action . This lady who was educated and seemed a working woman .
Some protestors criticised her that she should not take their pictures like this . The woman was sharp , glancing at me (wanting a backup ) she responded ,"media is not covering you . Why you are here ? You are here to show people your courage your zeal for the nation . We are here to cover you."
I don't know the critics were satisfied or not ? But she stood by me and telling me her point that taking these pics are necessary . We have to be active . I agreed with her . I shared my media experience with her . The time goes smooth when you find a person of your mindset , of your thinking . The night was near and I got to go home for esha prayers . I said good bye to her and left , Hoping that we will meet again somewhere.As the time was passing , along with darkness chilled winds were started to blow . I prayed for protestors .. My day ends with a learning that if there is unity then no one can defeat you , even if its government . This protest should be held much before but it's good that dair Ayat ... Durust Ayat...

Follow us @SaimaBM









Comments

Popular Posts