Mora Piya .. My Beloved !

Back in year 2012 I saw a movie rajneeti .the movie was ok but it's songs were fabulous .. One Of its great hits was "mora Piya " . It's one of awesome classic slow yet modern track .. I love it ...I wish youtube was open in Pak so that I can post it's video too . For the time being enjoy its English translated lyrics . Here you Go !!

"My beloved
My beloved does not persuade
My beloved does not speak to me

Nothing without you
Just look at me
Please say something

Why don't you speak to me
You are all I need
He does not open the door of his heart

I see myself in the mirror and enhance my beauty
And wear the sixteen ornaments

The cruel has turned his eyes away from me..
How do I meet his eyes?
All attempts are vane
He doesn't like anything

He used to give away his life
For my single smile..
He used to forget the world and
Sing my praises all the eight parts of the day..

Has he fallen in love with some other women?
He doesn't like anything in me..

Say something
why don't you speak to me
Look at me...

Just speak to me please
Don't you know I just can't
Live without you.."

Movie: Rajneeti (2012)
Lyricist: Sameer
Song Title: Mora Piya (translation )
Singer(s): Aadesh Shrivastav

Follow us @SaimaBM


Comments

Popular Posts