Thanks to Allah ..

Thanking means acknowledging what you have. Thanking means you are really happy to own your blessings.Thanking is recognition of your ability to deserve what you have . Saying thanks is necessary because when you thank it means you want to have the blessings , you care for them .
Islam teaches us to be thankful to Allah for what ever you have , if you have health be thankful , if you have roof over your head be thankful , if you have wealth be thankful hence be thankful to each and everything you own..I believe thankfulness increases your blessings .
We see there are many people , many things in our life to be thankful for . I can't count them all but I am thankful.
I want to thank Allah for each and everything he gave to me . I don't have words to be thankful for countless privileges and blessings we have.
To make thankfulness easy , lets say a single word often that is "Alhamdolillah " .
Say this magic word and you will see countless blessings showering on you insha Allah .

Comments

Popular Posts