MY MOM

Though the world know me as writer

but i dint write a single word for my mom

Was i busy ?? was i ill literate??No none of them was the reason

i was just unable to find the perfect words to praise her...

my all abilities and the intellectual tactics just failed

when it comes to word"MOM"..

Oh Mom i never knew how much you sacrificed your happiness for me

I dint remember the number of nights you spend awake when i was ill

I dint know the hours I lay on your shoulder crying on my very first failure

among many successes ..

I missed you only in failures and i forget you while i got the success.

You played the role of silent soldier in my battle of life...

i keep marching ahead not even knowing whose the source behind me..

now when i see you becoming weak...

I realized how unfortunate i am..

how opportunist i am..

Mom i know you will forgive me this time too

Mom I promise you i will never forget you ever

I will take care of you and cherish your presence in each venture

Mom after that many years of my life

today i m saying to you

with out even waiting for mother's day

that "I LOVE YOU"...!

and

"WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE??"

I hope you won't say no...

Your Daughter's most beautiful piece of writing Ever..!

Comments

Popular Posts