Where I see Pakistan?

I am Just one of billion of young Pakistanis,who are just watching and observing that what happened to their dear Pakistan.I belong to the generation where i only heard about the sacrifices our elders made for Pakistan.I belong to the generation who heard that their country was the leading country in all walks of life in 1980s.I belong to generation where i dont know my country's greatness and historic background.I am very sad to say that my generation is much familiar with the suicide attacks,American drone attacks,poverty at its cruel level and knowing the people who eat human dead body.Its unfortunate to say that i belong to that generation of pakistan who saw that American killers are more precious then those Pakistanis who lost their lives...sometimes i See Pak youth with mercy that they have nothing to do except seeing and observing.Our own educational reform organization HEC is going to be dissolved in few months and we are sleepy that we couldn't rise a proper voice to stop Govt from doing so.We are the people who are now senseless.We take bomb blasts,firing,killing and attacks on our rights as daily routine of life.This is one of the most disappointing situation that our people has gone in to non responsive behavior stage that they cant react to things happening around them.Some analysts and columnists urge the people about the revolution the revolution which send hosni Mubarak back home after 30 years.They say that same type of revolution will come in pakistan and it will sort out things perfectly but i don't think so i believe that if revolution came it will ruin pakistan more instead of improving it.I object that type of revolution that will bring the powerful again and the poor will be there for suffering one more time.The only solution to all Pakistani problems lies in Pakistanis themselves which is "Know Your Rights,Rise Your Voice and Pay your due roles honestly"..I believe if each Pakistani act upon this key principle.they will be unbeatable even by the Govt too...Lets make a change...I urge new generation..my generation to wake up and respond..don't sleep on election day and participate ,even if you play Ur due role in your institute it will be also rated as national service..If we wake up I see pakistan on peak of success.

Regards,

Saima

Comments

Popular Posts