I saw the Young in the OLD

I met her

She was graceful

while looking at her face i was thinking

She might be so beautiful in Past,in youth

her face now has many wrinkles

Each showing me the days she passed by

Her neck was like stream of curves

from down to top and top to beneath

Her eyes were just going to be hide

under the dismal white few eye lashes

i had a glance over her eyebrows

they were brown and it seems

that she redrew it with eye pencil

While talking to her,while listening to her

i noticed her wrist

her skin was wrinkled and thin that i can see

The blood flowing under it

but still she was wearing a couple of

Matched bracelet over it....

Her eyes was slightly eye shadowed

Her eye lashes were dipped in Mascara

her ears whom i guess left hearing years ago

were wearing matching ear rings

Her hair were dyed in brown

she was in front of me and yeah i saw a golden tooth

shining among many dead teeth

for the first time she seems a bit strange to me

but still attractive indeed...

After Getting a bit frank with her

i Asked "you are very old in fact very old

but still i can see you are dressing and Styles are just like

our Age group

Why this is so?"

She stared at me and smiled a second after

And said

"I m Still a girl at heart,My body grew Old

but i m just like you ,thinking like you,laughing like you

and dear "Friend" believe me i want to die As girl..i want to die

in the stage where years before i found life and enjoyed"

I was Speechless ,I realized that girl is not only the name of Gender

but its a feeling ..The longer you keep it alive

The longer you will be Young...

Comments

  1. is it ur own??
    any way nice 1 :)
    keEp iT Up ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

*****

Popular Posts