TOYS

When I was a little girl...

I had many toys

Those toys which I desired for

Those toys which I dreamt for...

While going with my mom and dad

For shopping

Toy shops were to be my favorite to roam about…

There I used to see the most expensive toy

The most beautiful and highly placed toy

I used to ask them to buy me that toy

They say” not this time, you already have many, let them be old

Then we will think"

I used to say "ok" but there I took” Love" of that toy with me

I used to dream of it, think about it and talk about it all the time.

That toy used to capture all my mind and heart...

My eyes were aiming to see it in my toy cupboard,

My hands were waiting to play with it...

For getting it I broke down my old favorite doll

Which was once my dearest thing?

I showed it up to my dad and asked him

To buy me that toy at any cost...

He agreed and yup we gone and bought that toy.

Oh I was very happy to have it...

I played with it...

My dream was fulfilled and then

That poor toy became loosing its color

And charm for me.

It became very useless

And unattractive to me....

I became fade up and I throw it away among the old toys..

I looked at many of my old toys and thought

Each one of them was once my dream...

Until I don’t have them I wanted them

As soon as I get them they lose their attraction...

How cruel right??

Yes cruel but a truth, a single toy can’t be ones favorite

For all times...

Is there anyone to look back and play with old broken, threw away toys???

I guess very few will be there to break this rule...

I thought this is the rule in children's world only

But no when I grow up. I realized that world is based

On that very principle...

Weather you are stubborn child playing with some toy

Which you will threw away when you are done...

Or weather you are a toy yourself which some one is playing with..!

Poor world and poor toys

And the moral is becoming true…!

Comments

Popular Posts